Hottest Deal to Aspen
All About Aspen
Nestled in central Colorado, at Aspen Snowmass you can Ski ‘Four Epic Mountains’, on one lift pass.
Aspen offers over 5,300 skiable acres across Aspen Mountain, Aspen Snowmass, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk and a free ski shuttle that runs regularly to allow easy access to all four.
Also offering two ski towns with endless dining, shopping and nightlife, everyone will be entertained on and off the snow.
- Skiable Terrain: 5,524 acres
- Number of Runs: 336
- Season: Late Nov – Mid Apr
- Average Snowfall: 762cm
- Longest Run: 8.5km
- Average Temp: -5C
- Chairs, 3 Triple Chairs, 5 Double Chairs & 9 Surface Lifts.
- Snowmass Trail Difficulty: 6% Beginner, 43% Intermediate, 17% Advanced, 34% Expert
- Aspen Mountain Trail Difficulty: 0% Beginner, 48% Intermediate, 52% Advanced/Expert
- Highlands Trail Difficulty: 18% Beginner, 30% Intermediate, 52% Advanced/Expert
- Buttermilk Trail Difficulty: 35% Beginner, 39% Intermediate, 26% Advanced/Expert
- Vertical Rise: 1,343m (Snowmass), 996m (Aspen Mountain), 1,108m (Highlands), 618m (Buttermilk)
- Lift System: 3 Gondolas/Trams, 1 High-Speed Six, 15 High Speed Quads, 4 Quad Chairs, 3 Triple Chairs, 5 Double Chairs & 9 Surface Lifts
- Summit: 3,813m (Snowmass), 3,418m (Aspen Mountain), 3,559m (Highlands), 3,017m (Buttermilk)
- Free Mountain Tours
- Back Country Tours
- Snow Cat Dinner
- Cross Country Skiing
- Snow Biking
- Powder Tours
- Art Museum
- Recreational Centre
- Ice Skating
TOP REASONS TO SKI AT Aspen
Other Hot Deals to USA
swipe to view more