TOP 10 THINGS TO DO IN STEAMBOAT COLORADO THIS WINTER
Steamboat is a town brimming with Western hospitality and streets that still feel like a step back into the Old West. Perfect for an idyllic ski holiday and spending days on the slopes, however, there is an endless supply of other things to do while visiting Steamboat.
- Fish Creek Falls: Just a short drive from downtown Steamboat you can take in the incredible views of a 280ft frozen waterfall.
- Hot Air Balloon: Where can you get more breathtaking views of the Yampa Valley coated in white snow than from a hot air balloon?
- Eat and Drink: Steamboat is a foodies paradise with new restaurants, brew pubs, live music and vibrant energy.
- Snow Biking: Hire a fat tire snow bike and head up to Emerald Mountain where singletrack and groomed trails await.
- Art Galleries: All you have to do is stroll through downtown Steamboat to find murals, art galleries and more!
- Night Skiing: The fun doesn’t stop when the sun goes down. Steamboats night skiing experience has visitors enjoying the slopes day and night!
- Hot Springs: You won’t find a better way to relax after a day on the slopes than soaking in the natural hot springs. At Steamboat you are spoiled for choice with both Old Town Hot Springs and Strawberry Park Hot Springs near by.
- Snow Tubing: Fun for the whole family. Catch a ride to the top of the hill on the magic carpet and then hold on tight for your exhilarating trip back down.
- Snowshoeing: A great alternative to explore the great outdoors at a more leisurely place.
- Nordic Skiing: Enjoy the natural beauty of Steamboat by skiing the trails at the Haymaker Nordic Centre.