BEAVER CREEK SKI HOLIDAYS
Having been ranked by Conde Nast Traveller as one of the top 3 ski resorts in North America, Beaver Creek ski resort offers guests an unrivalled holiday experience, and one of pure opulence, pampering and luxury.
With its three intimate villages comprising of Beaver Creek Village, Bachelor Gulch, and Arrowhead, this luxurious retreat, with its heated walkways and escalators to the slopes, also comprises of world class skiing spread across 1800+ acres. Furthermore, with an average snow fall of more than 7 metres, 148 named trails, a mix of 38% expert, 43% intermediate, and 19% beginner trail, Beaver Creek Ski Resort is destination for epic ski adventures and grand holiday memories
“Beaver Creek is everything you think it will be, but more! Located in a gated community, Beaver Creek is luxuriously decadent, quaint and restful, and the skiing is phenomenal. A great place to escape the size of other surrounding resorts and enhance your holiday with outstanding first class service” Shona – Amped
10 Top Reasons to Ski Beaver Creek
- Terrain: From extreme to green, there is something to suit everyone’s skiing and boarding ability at Beaver Creek.
- Weather: Colorado boasts 300 sunshine days a year
- Snowfall: Receives an average of 787 cm of dry snow each year.
- Ski multiple resorts: Make the most of nearby resorts which include Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Beaver Creek, and Breckenridge, included on Vail’s Summit and Epic Passes.
- Luxury; Beaver Creek is the height of opulence in North American ski resorts, having been ranked by Conde Nast Traveller as one of the top 3 ski resorts in North America!
- Award Winning: Beaver Creek wins multiple awards each year for its service levels.
- Family Friendly: Providing access to professional day care services and snow school.
- Easy Resort: Once in Beaver Creek there is no need for a car as there are complimentary guest shuttles running regularly to get you where you need to go
- Apres: Beaver Creek has a numerous bars and restaurants throughout its stunning village which is complimented with heated pathways.
- Intimate: Whilst Beaver Creek is a place of epic snow experiences, it is also a place of intimacy, relaxation, and romance.
Beaver Creek Facts & Stats
- Base Elevation: 8,100ft / 2,469m
- Peak Elevation: 11,440 ft / 3,488m
- Vertical Rise: 3,340ft / 1,231m
- Number of Trails: 150
- Average Annual Snowfall: 325in / 787cm
- Acreage/Total Skiable Area: 1,832 acres
- Bowls: 2 (Rose Bowl and Larkspur Bowl)
- Trail Classification: 19% Beginner, 42% Intermediate, 34% Expert/Advanced, 5% Extreme
- Conventional Trails: 149
- Longest Run: Centennial (2¾ miles)
- Total number of lifts: 23
- Gondolas: 2
- Terrain Parks: 4
- Total Uphill Capacity/hour: 44,264 skiers/hour
- Ski Season: Late November to Mid-April
Getting to Beaver Creek
Located in the heart of Colorado’s central Rocky Mountain Range, Beaver Creek is easily accessible by either air or land, being just 2 hours west of Denver, and 20 miles east of the Eagle domestic airport.
By Air: Flying into Denver Airport (DEN)
- Daily direct flights from all over the USA into Denver.
- International connections are available ex Australia and New Zealand through Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- Scheduled resort shuttles transfer guests from Denver or Eagle airports.
- Private airport vehicle transfers are also available at an extra upgrade cost.
- Private inter ski resort shuttles are also available.
Around town: Complimentary guest shuttles run regularly between Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch, and Arrowhead village to anywhere within Beaver Creek ski resort.
Traveling to Nearby Towns and Resorts:
Vail: Make use of the daily shuttle transfer (fee approx US$5) which runs between Beaver Creek and Vail on a daily basis during the winter months.
By Car: Driving anywhere in Colorado is pretty easy as they seem to plough the roads fairly efficiently in this region. Whilst a car in Beaver Creek however is not required, if you plan to trip around and make the most of your Vail Resorts Lift pass by visiting other ski resorts included on your pass, then a car would certainly be convenient to have.
illage is approximately US$3.00 per person.
Other Resort Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- On Hill Storytime for kids – at the top of Buckaroo express on set days and times
- Ice skating/disco skate nights
- Coca & corduroy – enjoy complimentary hot chocolate and freshly groomed corduroy trails at 9.30am at the top of chair 6
- 3pm cookie time daily at the base 3 of Centennial Express Chairlift
- Visit neighbouring Vail Resort Mountains
Beaver Creek Ski School and Daycare
Whether you are a curious beginner, addicted intermediate or adventurous expert, whatever your level of confidence and ability, Beaver Creek’s ski pros are committed to your development.
Choose from either a one on one specialist lesson, or join a small group to advance your ability.
Full Day Group of Private Lessons
Private Lessons – Fast track your progression with a ½ day or full day private lesson
Three Day First Time Series
A 3 day group lesson plan to get you up and going on yours skis or board, available to all levels of ability, including first timers.
Snowboard Level 1 – Half Day Lesson*
This is a ½ day group program set for first time boarders.
Child & Teen Lessons
EPIC 6-Pack Children’s Lessons: For ages 3-18 years – this is six lessons to be used at your child’s leisure. Lunch is included for ages 3-14, 15-18 year old is not.
Ultimate 4: Children’s Group Lesson: For ages 3-14 for ski, and 5-14 for snowboarding – comprises of a small group size of no more than 4.
Group Children’s Full-Day Lesson (Ages 3-14): A full day of lessons, lift access and lunch.
Group Children’s Half-Day Morning Lesson (Ages 3-6): A ½ day lesson and lift access only
Ski Girls Rock: A premium class for girls aged between 7-16 was inspired by Lindsey Vonn, World Alpine Champion. These full day programmes run during selected date ranges through the season, and are focused on improving skiing skills and empowering girls through the sport, as well as developing teamwork and social
Teen Lessons (Ages 15-18)
Teen group lessons offered for intermediate and advanced skiers and boarders. This full day program is scheduled to run during selected date ranges through the season.
* We strongly recommend pre-booking your lessons with your AMPED ski specialist consultant, prior to your departure.
Childcare and Nursery
Designed to stimulate kids from 2 months to 6 years of age, The Small World Play School offers professional child care services suited to each child’s age and stage of development.
Infant Room – 2 through 15 months,
Toddler Room – 16 through 29 months,
Preschool Room – 30 months to 6 years,
Accommodation at Beaver Creek
The Charter at Beaver Creek – Deluxe 4 Star
Located right in the heart of Beaver Creek, guests at The Charter will enjoy the convenience of a ski-in/ski-out location, deluxe lodge rooms, two on-site restaurants, health club, multiple indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, fire pit, snack bar, game room, concierge service, parking and friendly bell staff.
Rooms on offer range from lodge rooms to a 1 or 2 bedroom condominium. Lodge rooms offer a mini refrigerator, coffee maker, VCR and a king or two queen beds, while condominiums offer fully equipped kitchens, living room, fireplace and a balcony or patio.
The Osprey at Beaver Creek – A RockResort 4 1/2 star property
The Osprey at Beaver Creek provides elegance like no other. Featuring 47 oversized and stylish guest rooms and suites, rooms offer plush furnishings, elegant décor and lavish finishing touches. Offering countless luxurious amenities, guest rooms also feature flat-screen TVs and DVD players, MP3 player docking stations, deluxe steam showers, fireplaces and more.
The Osprey at Beaver Creek also boasts to be the closest hotel to a chairlift in North America, offering guests a true ski in/ski out experience. Other additional amenities also include: ski valet, ski storage, concierge and resort shuttle services, on-site restaurant and bar, massage therapy, on-site laundry, daily hot breakfast, and more.
Park Hyatt Resort and Spa – Premier 5 star
This luxuriously award-winning property is located just steps from the ski slopes and village plaza of Beaver Creek Ski Resort. Potentially one of the most elegant mountain resort hotels, the Park Hyatt Resort and Spa has received accolades from some of the toughest critics, among them Conde Nast Gold List, and Travel + Leisure Top 50 Resorts.
Guests will enjoy chateau-style resort luxury, along with the convenient access to world class skiing and snowboarding at Beaver Creek Mountain, and premier shopping and dining at Beaver Creek Village.
Onsite amenities include: ski and snowboard rental, ski valet, Camp Hyatt children’s program, bar and restaurant, steam room, hot tub, business centre, sauna, children’s centre, and the list goes on!
* THE ABOVE ACCOMMODATION SUGGESTIONS ARE BASED ON JUST A FEW OF OUR AVAILABLE ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS, SO PLEASE CONTACT US TO FURTHER DISCUSS YOUR ACCOMMODATION AND HOLIDAY REQUIREMENTS *
IMPORTANT NOTE: the above images are to be used as guides for room types available. Due to room configurations and decors differing from condo to condo, not all rooms will look or appear the same.