WIN WITH AMPED
** WINNER ANNOUNCED **
Congratulations Rachael Whalley from Christchurch!
Panorama Mountain Resort offers BIG mountain skiing, without losing the intimacy and seclusion that any great ‘off the beaten track’ Ski Resort offers.
Furthermore, its name really speaks for itself as the surrounding vistas will have you spellbound whilst gazing at up at Mount Nelson standing proud over Panoramas intimate, and inviting, luxury ski through village.
Picture perfect for families, couples, and singles alike, this is the resort if skiing is #1 on your ski agenda!
PANORAMA RESORT PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Land only pack for 2 adults
- 7 nights accommodation in a Studio Condo
- 6 days Panorama Mountain Resort lift passes
- Return airport transfers
TO ENTER COMPLETE THE ENTRY FORM TO THE RIGHT, or sign up for our Newsletter below, and you will automatically be 'IN TO WIN' this amazing family holiday package!
Click below to view prize draw Terms & Conditions
- The Holiday is defined as:
o An accommodation and lift pass land only package for 2 adults only
o 7 Nights’ accommodation in either an upper or lower village studio room (depending on availability) at Panorama Ski Resort, Canada.
o 6 Days of lift passes for alpine skiing and snowboarding, valid at Panorama Mountain Resort only
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
- Entry into the holiday prize draw is from 07 May 2018 to 30 September 2018.
- The prize draw is for two (2) adults, whereby an adult is classified as persons aged eighteen (18) or older.
- Minors (aged 17 or under) are NOT eligible to enter into this prize draw, and there will be no exceptions. Only adults aged eighteen (18) and over are able to enter into AMPED’s Jackson Hole prize draw giveaway.
- AMPED Ski & Dive Ltd will make available the costs to enable additional adults as well as minors, included in the same party, to accompany the prize-winners. These costs will be met by the prize-winner.
- To participate in the prize draw customers must complete the prize entry form at any of AMPED’s promotions at various locations around Auckland, or on AMPED’s website during the above dates.
- A valid entry is one that has been completed fully and detailing full name, email address, telephone number, city of residence, and age.
- Only one entry per person is permitted into this prize draw, and all duplicates will be removed by AMPED.
- At the end of the prize draw period all records will be randomly mixed together in excel using a random sort function.
- The random sort will be carried out 5 (five) times by an AMPED employee. At the end of the 7 (seven) sortings, the member of AMPED will select a line number using a random number generator and write it down, along with the name, email and phone number. This will be known as the “Primary Prize-Winner”
- Five (5) back-up prize-winners will also be drawn and for each a record kept as well as the order in which they were drawn so that in the event that the “Primary Prize-Winner” does not come forward in time, the back-up prize-winners will each be notified in the order in which they were drawn
- The prize-winner will be drawn on Saturday 06 October 2018 and will be notified by phone, email and on the AMPED website.
- The prize-winner will be required to produce proof of identity.
- If the prize-winner does not come forward by Saturday 13 October AMPED will systematically notify the back-up prize-winners in the order they were drawn until such time the holiday prize is either claimed or the list of prize-winners is exhausted. Should this be the case a second holiday prize draw (in accordance with articles 13 to 17 above) on Saturday 13 October 2018. That winner will be required to come forward within six (6) further days by the following Friday. This process will be repeated until such time a winner comes forward.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter may use the prize-winner’s name, entry and town of residence in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- The promoter is AMPED The Ski Adventure Travel Specialists, 3 William Laurie Place, Albany, Auckland 0632.
- This package prize draw is available to be taken during Panorama Mountain Resorts notified ski season dates for their December 2018-April 2019 season, however there are some blackout dates which are not permitted and they include: 20 December 2018-06 January 2019, Presidents Weekend 15-18 February 2019, until close of the 2016 ski season in April 2019.
- Travel is limited to a land only package of 7 nights accommodation, 6 days ski lift passes at Panorama Mountain Resort, return airport transfers per person x 2.
- Accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking, and AMPED are not responsible should the prizewinners preferred dates not be available.
- Air Tickets are to be purchased through AMPED The Ski Adventure Travel Specialists in conjunction with the prize. There is no form of air travel included in this prize draw package, and all costs of getting to/from Calgary Canada are at the cost of the prizewinners.
- This prize is not eligible for AMPED or Panorama employees or partners, and is only open to New Zealand and Australian residents. Proof of residency will be required at the time of booking the prize draw package.
- All prize travel will be subject to AMPED Ski & Dive Ltd’s General Terms and Conditions, to view visit www.amped4ski.co.nz or www.amped4ski.com.au.
- There must be however at least one person aged 20 years or over traveling if children are accompanying the winning adults on this prize package, at the prize winners expense. Should prize winners wish to take any other passengers along with them in any capacity, then all related airline, land transfer, accommodation, lift pass, meals, personal expenses are at the prize winner’s/accompanying passengers expense.
- There are no allowances for any kind of transport at all either in New Zealand, or Canada.
- Any costs or inconveniences caused to prize winners during their time in Panorama Ski Resort whilst taking their prize are to be taken up with the suppliers direct, and relevant claims to made through the prize winners travel insurance provider, which they are advised to purchase at their own expense, upon booking their prize draw travel package through AMPED.
- Prize winners will be required to sign AMPED Ski & Dive Ltd.’s Booking Terms and Conditions form to be eligible to take up the prize draw package. All passengers must have a valid New Zealand or Australian passport which is valid for the entire duration of their travel time away, and a copy of those passports will be required to be given across to AMPED Ski & Dive Ltd at the time of booking the prize package. All visa or re-entry permits/applications are the responsibility of the prize winners.
- AMPED Ski & Dive Ltd will not be liable for any events that prevent the prizewinners from traveling or redeeming this prize draw offering, or any injury suffered by prizewinners during their time traveling on this prize draw package to Canada.
- This prize is not exchangeable for cash or transferable to ‘others’
Holiday Prize Draw Special Terms and Conditions, specific to the Holiday itself:
o There is no skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, cross country skiing, or snowshoe rental equipment included in this prize draw.
o There are no meals included during this prize
o There is no allowance of any kind of winter or skiing clothing, or personal provisions in this prize, and prize winners are therefore personally responsible for taking all appropriate necessities, clothing and foot wear suitable for temperatures which can reach below -10 degrees Celsius.
o There is no provision for any kind of air, car, transfer transport at all in New Zealand, or Canada, with exception to return airport transfers to/from Calgary airport to Panorama Ski return.