Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Wyoming, USA. A ski resort not only to be remembered for its steep and deep, but a place of sheer scenic beauty, and an acclaimed FAMILY ski resort which was also recently voted NO.1 for its Terrain Variety, and No.1 for Character!
JACKSON HOLE PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Land only pack for 2 adults and 2 children (14 year + under)
7 nights at the AAA 4 Diamond Full Service Luxury Hotel ‘Teton Mountain Lodge Resort and Spa’
Accommodation in either a Junior Suite or 1 bedroom suite
5 days Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Lift Pass
5 day Performance Ski or Snowboard rental package
1 x 1/2 day group lessons
TO ENTER COMPLETE THE ENTRY FORM TO THE RIGHT, or sign up for our Newsletter below, and you will automatically be 'IN TO WIN' this amazing family holiday package!
Click below to view prize draw Terms & Conditions
- The Holiday is defined as:
o An accommodation and lift pass land only package for 2 adults and 2 children (aged 14 & under) passengers only
o 7 Nights’ accommodation in either a Junior Suite or a 1 bedroom suite (depending on availability) at Teton Mountain Lodge, Teton Village, Jackson Hole, Wyoming
o 5 Days of lift passes for alpine skiing and snowboarding, valid at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort only
o 1 x 1/2 Half day group ski lessons, per person through Jackson Hole Mountain Resorts Snowsports School.
o 5 days of Performance Ski or Snowboard rental equipment. The guest will be responsible for their own damage waiver, any upgrades and/or helmet rental, basket check, etc. This is for 5 consecutive days rental, any extra days is at the cost of the prize winner.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
- Entry into the holiday prize draw is from 12stMay 2014 to 12stMay 2015.
- The prize draw is for two (2) adults, whereby an adult is classified as persons aged eighteen (18) or older, and ‘their’ own two (2) children, whereby a child is classified as persons aged fourteen (14) or younger, and are the born or adopted children of the adults traveling.
- Minors (aged 17 or under) are NOT eligible to enter into this prize draw, and there will be no exceptions. Only adults aged eighteen (18) and over are able to enter into AMPED’s Jackson Hole prize draw giveaway.
- AMPED Ski & Dive Ltd will make available the costs to enable additional adults as well as minors, included in the same party, to accompany the prize-winners. These costs will be met by the prize-winner.
- To participate in the prize draw customers must complete the prize entry form on AMPED’s website during the above dates.
- A valid entry is one that has been completed fully and detailing full name, email address, telephone number, and country of residence and submitted online at www.amped4ski.co.nz or www.amped4ski.co.nz.
- Only one entry per person is permitted into this prize draw, and all duplicates will be removed by AMPED.
- At the end of the prize draw period all records will be randomly mixed together in excel using a random sort function.
- The random sort will be carried out 7 (seven) times by an AMPED employee with a witness to the random sorting present.
- The actual prize draw will be made by a member of AMPED. At the end of the 7 (seven) sorting s the member of AMPED will select a line number using a random number generator and the Witness will write it down, along with the name, email and phone number. This will be known as the “Primary Prize-Winner”
- Ten (10) back-up prize-winners will also be drawn and for each a record kept as well as the order in which they were drawn so that in the event that the “Primary Prize-Winner” does not come forward in time, the back-up prize-winners will each be notified in the order in which they were drawn
- The prize-winner will be drawn on Saturday 16 May 2015 and will be notified by phone, email and on the AMPED website.
- The prize-winner will be required to produce proof of identity.
- If the prize-winner does not come forward by Saturday 30 May 2015 AMPED will systematically notify the back-up prize-winners in the order they were drawn until such time the holiday prize is either claimed or the list of prize-winners is exhausted. Should this be the case a second holiday prize draw (in accordance with articles 13 to 17 above) on Saturday 30 May 2015. That winner will be required to come forward within six (6) further days by the following Friday. This process will be repeated until such time a winner comes forward.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter may use the prize-winner’s name, entry and town of residence in any publicity relating to this promotion.
- The promoter is AMPED The Ski Adventure Travel Specialists, 39 Apollo Drive, Auckland 0632.
- This package prize draw is available to be taken during Jackson Hole Mountain Resorts notified ski season dates for their December 2015-April 2016 season, however there are some blackout dates which are not permitted and they include: 20 December 2015-06 January 2016, Presidents Weekend 13-15 February, until close of the 2016 ski season in April 2016.
- Travel is limited to a land only package of 7 nights accommodation, 5 days ski lift passes at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, and 1 x 1/2 day group lesson per person.
- Accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking, and AMPED are not responsible should the prizewinners preferred dates not be available.
- Air Tickets can be purchased through AMPED The Ski Adventure Travel Specialists. There is no form of air travel included in this prize draw package, and all costs of getting to/from Teton Village at Jackson Hole Wyoming are at the cost of the prizewinners. l.
- This prize is not eligible for AMPED, Dive Fish Snow, or Jackson Hole employees or partners, and is only open to New Zealand and Australian residents. Proof of residency will be required at the time of booking the prize draw package.
- All prize travel will be subject to AMPED Ski & Dive Ltd’s General Terms and Conditions, to view visit www.amped4ski.co.nz or www.amped4ski.co.nz.
- There must be however at least one person aged 20 years or over traveling if children are accompanying the winning adults on this prize package, and they must be the paternal parents of said children. There are no allowances in this prize draw for any passengers requiring any special assistance of any kind and is therefore for fully able bodied and mobile passengers.
- Should prize winners wish to take any other passengers along with them in any capacity, then all related airline, land transfer, accommodation, lift pass, meals, personal expenses are at the prize winner’s/accompanying passengers expense.
- There are no allowances for any kind of transport at all either in New Zealand, or USA. Passengers are fully liable and responsible for getting themselves to and from Teton Village, Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Any costs or inconveniences caused to prize winners during their time in Jackson Hole whilst taking their prize are to be taken up with the suppliers direct, and relevant claims to made through the prize winners travel insurance policy which they are advised to purchase at their own expense upon booking their prize draw travel package through AMPED.
- Prize winners will be required to sign AMPED Ski & Dive Ltd.’s Booking Terms and Conditions form to be eligible to take up the prize draw package. All passengers must have a valid New Zealand passport which is valid for the entire duration of their travel time away, and a copy of those passports will be required to be given across to AMPED Ski & Dive Ltd at the time of booking the prize package. All visa or re-entry permits/applications are the responsibility of the prize winners.
- AMPED Ski & Dive Ltd will not be liable for any events that prevent the prizewinners from traveling or redeeming this prize draw offering, or any injury suffered by prizewinners during their time traveling on this prize draw package to Canada.
Holiday Prize Draw Special Terms and Conditions, specific to the Holiday itself:
o There is no skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, cross country skiing, or snowshoe rental equipment included in this prize draw.
o There are no meals included during this prize
o There is no allowance of any kind of winter or skiing clothing, or personal provisions in this prize, and prize winners are therefore personally responsible for taking all appropriate necessities, clothing and foot wear suitable for temperatures which can reach below -10 degrees Celsius.
o There is no provision for any kind of air, car, transfer transport at all either in New Zealand, or USA. Passengers are fully liable and responsible for getting themselves to and from Teton Village in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.